Our Commitment to Accessibility
We believe the unique needs of each and every one of our customers goes beyond just offering the right products. The main principles of our commitment to accessibility are based on ensuring every website visitor, including individuals with disabilities, has an enjoyable experience using our service.
It is our prioritization in making sure our customers with disabilities are able to research and perform their shopping activities online as well as their mobile device effectively. Our efforts we’re continuously making to provide an accessible website are instilled by those knowledgable in typography and graphic design. Their guidance of web design and interface functionality help us constantly improve the accessibility of this website and our service.
Ultimately, however, the most important guidance comes from you. We want to be aware if at any time you have a problem accessing information on this website or using any part of our service. We are always here to help and assist you in any capacity, whether it is answering questions about information, clarifying how to use specific parts of our service, or placing an order. We ask that you please notify us by emailing email@example.com, by phone at (877) 695-4575, or contacting us here.
Accessibility to the Internet is dependent on following published standards, however, no website is perfect. We strive to take guidance and insight from the World Wide Web Consortium Level A & AA Web Content Accessibility Guidelines v2.1 (WCAG) to the best of our ability. WCAG is considered the premier standard for accessing digital content by the International Standards Organization and worldwide.
It is our goal to continually adopt some of the latest, widely supported accessibility methods to improve and enhance your experience when using our service. This also includes our active engagement in making improvements to this website to best meet these methods, in conjunction with your needs.
When accessing this website, you will likely enjoy the most ideal experience when using assistive technology applications along with the latest desktop only versions of: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari, as well as iOS mobile for the latter. We recommend testing the use of this website with several Internet browser and assistive technology combinations to determine a method that works best for you.
- Install browser and/or software updates when new ones become available
- Research accessibility settings and features available in Macintosh & Windows systems as well as in other major Internet browsers
- Explore the speech verbosity & sound settings for special character, symbol, and tooltip content if using a screen reader
- If at any time your experience using this website with a specific assistive technology and browser combination is less than ideal, try switching to a different assistive technology application, different browser, or both
- Open PDF files or documents in a PDF application with support for the PDF/UA standard
- When using the NVDA or JAWS screen readers while on the Internet, Chrome typically works as the best browser
If at any time you have issues while accessing this website or using our service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.